Mount Abu is a beautiful destination in Rajasthan and there are many incredible places to visit. Some of the top spots are the Nakki Lake, Dilwara Jain Temples, Guru Shikhar, Sunset Point, Toad Rock, Achalgarh Fort, and Adhar Devi Temple. There are also several other attractions like the wildlife sanctuary, treks, and boating activities at the lake. Enjoy the amazing views and make sure to take lots of pictures!
- Dilwara Temple – This 11th-century Jain temple is a must-visit for anyone looking to explore the history and culture of the region.
- Nakki Lake – This iconic lake is a popular spot for tourists, offering picturesque views and a range of activities like boating and camping.
- Guru Shikhar – At 1,722 meters above sea level, Guru Shikhar is the highest peak in the Aravalli Range and offers great opportunities for trekking and hiking.
- Toad Rock – Located near the Nakki Lake, this rock formation offers stunning views of the lake and the surrounding landscape.
- Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary – This sanctuary is home to a variety of flora and fauna, making it a great spot for wildlife enthusiasts.